Thursday, August 9, 2012

Do not use the ECONOMY as an EXCUSE, use it as a BOOST




Candles generally sell themselves if they look and smell good. They can be used in a variety of situations and to represent a variety of occasions. We use candles as a representation of age when celebrating birthdays. We use them as a necessity in a power cut. We bring them out to set the mood for romantic evenings in. We also use them as a form of room fragrance when they are scented. The list goes on but basically most of us love products that beautify the home in a simple yet elegant way, which is certainly the achievement of candles.

The purpose of this video is to uplift you and to inform you that if you choose to market these candles then do not use the economy as an excuse. If you are a distributor or if you are curious and would like to join please don't be afraid and know that candles are a billion dollar product. If you think about it everyone you know burns candles in their home, office, or dorm room; which means more money for you and your family. I know the recession can scare people away from starting a business, but home based businesses are bringing in billions of revenue a year, so their has got to be someone doing it RIGHT. 

If you will not invest $50 for a better way of life for you and your family, then how much are you really worth. I had that shy and scared and i can't afford it excuse for many years. Once i decided for myself that i wanted MORE OUT OF LIFE and by the grace of GOD my life seemed less disastrous. I had to make a change for my Little Girl..It was no longer about me but how can i establish myself for her. Mia Bella has been very good to me and they are changing many lives and i would love for you to be my next success story.

I had to share this video, because MAYBE someone needed to hear this. She gives great tips for your business(I use her tips a lot)

Check her out here>>>>>>>>>>(I normally supply this to my team members...don't you just love FREE stuff:)

Learn more about my business here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wanna Join???? Sign-Up Here>>>>>>>>>>>>

See You On The Other Side!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service